[Question #230480]: Sikuli 1.00 doesn't work

Hi, everybody:

I uninstalled old sikuli and unzipped the new one.  But after clicking the sikuli-idle., nothing happened.  I read the following README:

*** Currently ONLY usage from command line is possible (no SikuliX.exe yet)
But you might use any Windows approach or tool, to put something on the desktop, that can be double clicked to start the IDE

*** Using the contained command scripts
- use either sikuli-ide.cmd (starts the IDE) or sikli-script.cmd (interactive or run scripts) this way:
sikuli-ide.cmd  (cannot be used to run scripts from commandline): -h (help for more options)
sikuli-script.cmd (supported options: -h (help for more options), -i (interactive), -r (run a script))

But I don't really understand the meaning, because i was thing I have to have a graphical interface in order to capture icons and write scripts.  Could someone help me?