[Question #230528]: Menu View-> Unit Tests doesn't exist

I am trying to convert my sikuli script to junit test format. As per the instructions, I am asked to do the following:
The unit testing panel can be opened by clicking the menu View ‣ Unit Test
However, I don't see 'Unit Test' entry by clicking on Menu View? The only 2 entries I see under 'View'  are 'Command List' and 'menuShowThumbs'. In absence of the 'Unit Test' entry, I am unable to convert to a unit test. My sikuli IDE version is 1.0.0.