[Question #230535]: app opens on random screen across multiple monitors

Hi RaiMan,

I'm a big fan of sikuli but have been stumped on this problem all day. I have an app that can tends to open on a different screen depending on the user. Most users in my group have 2 to 3 monitors. How can sikuli operate on this app if I have no clue what screen it's going to appear on for each user?

For instance TrickyApp can open on any Screen(n) such as:
Screen(0)
Screen(1)
Screen(2)

I want to be able to do able to do:
Screen(n).find("someimage.png")
or
Screen(n).click("someimage.png")

But i don't know how to get the correct Screen id (n)

Can you please help? I've tried your two solutions from https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/173996, but i get the "Region ... outside any screen" error when TrickApp launches maximized. I then try https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/229401 but it returns a Screen object that I'm unable to do anything with.

Thank you very much in advance!