Re: [Question #230535]: app opens on random screen across multiple monitors

Awesome Sauce is still having a problem:
thanks. I will try that tomorrow when I am in front of the IDE again.

Can you propose a routine for scanning all screens? I tried a couple of
options but nothing that worked properly. Ideally, it would be great to
get Wait() or OnAppear() watching multiple screens at once, but I can't
figure out how to do either.