[Question #230597]: Issues opening Sikuli files on Mac

I am trying to save and open Sikuli files on Mac OS X 10.8.3

I installed the beta version of Sikuli for Mac from the file SikuliX-IDE-1.0-MacBeta999-app

In Sikuli I go to File-->Open and find the .sikuli folder I saved previously. However, the Open button is grayed out, as are the .py and .html files contained within the folder. I normally save Sikuli files in Documents, but I cannot open any Sikuli scripts that I have saved.