[Question #230612]: ".skl" file is not working

I have a sikuli fine named "hello.sikuli" and the below is the code :-

popup("Hello")
print("Hello")

When I run it on sikuli IDE, it works well.  Then I saved it as a ".skl" file.  When double-click or run it through command line I got 30-40 lines of error. I have uploaded the error image at this link "http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16976570/skl-is-not-running";.  I am using window xp and sikuli r930.  I tried the ".skl" file on other system (os :- window's xp and sikuli version :- sikuli r 930) and it was working well. Could anyone help me out with this??