Re: [Question #230722]: Receiving ExceptionInInitializerError

still supposing, you are using Sikuli 1.0.0:

1) Installed 32 bit java (I tried 64 bit but switched to 32 to see if it would help, it doesn't)
... then you need the 32-Bit package of Sikuli-1.0.0

2) I have my C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin,C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli\libs, C:\sikuli-script\Lib, C:\sikuli-script\ all in my system path variable.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin,C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli\libs
is sufficient, the other stuff makes no sense in system path, since it does not contain any executables to load.

3) I've added a SIKULI_HOME variable and set it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli\libs
This is not necessary, as long as the libs folder is in the same folder as the sikuli-script.jar used at runtime.

4) I've created a C:\sikuli-script folder that contains C:\sikuli-script\sikuli-script.jar and C:\sikuli-script\Lib
not necessary (generally, you should not copy around any Sikuli stuff, always use references to the package) - use the stuff as is from the package path C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli

5) I'm using Jython 2.5.3 by default and added C:\sikuli-script\Lib to my Python path.
use a ref to original - see above

6) I've added C:\sikuli-script\sikuli-script.jar to my Java path.
use a ref to original - see above

7) I've added the following lines to my Jython C:\jython2.5.3\jython.bat
with the above changes it should work

Be aware: this all does not affect the usage of Jython inside Netbeans.
There you have to setup your Python config accordingly using manage...
on the Python tab in your project properties.

Finally: I really recommend, to generally use 64-Bit - why have a
capable system and not use the available software ;-)