[Question #230890]: Not able to execute sikuli executable on Remote machine by telnet

Hi,
    I wrote a sikuli code in remote windows machine(say COM1) called open.sikuli to open the  internet Explorer  and enter a site address.I also created batch file called open.bat(in COM1 & in same directory) and wrote"C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\Sikuli-IDE.bat -r open.sikuli"(without double quotes) into batch file. When i manually double click on it(in COM1 itself) ,it is opening Internet explorer and entering the desired site address.But if i do  same thing  from other machine(COM2) by telnet to the COM1 and execute through command line it is not running. But i am able run other batch file remotely from COM2 onto COM1 like Sikuli-IDE.bat(It will open Sikuli window). I also tried it with psexec but not helped.so Please Help me to solve this problem.
Thanks in Advance