[Question #230973]: How to type Super key on linux with sikuli script?

I want to launch an Application using the super(Windows) key on linux and then typing search string and ENTER.

The naive approch:
type(Key.WIN)
sleep(3)
type("name" + Key.ENTER)

Does not work for me. It opens the same dialog as if I typed ALT, instead of SUPER key. I also tried any constant I could find, including the 524 integer from VK_WINDOWS from here <http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/constant-values.html#java.awt.event.KeyEvent.VK_WINDOWS>. None worked.