[Question #230999]: Migration from sikuli rc3(r905) to Sikuli 1.0.0

I'm using sikuli script in Eclipse Juno on top of jython interpreter. I have downloaded the "Sikuli API 1.0.0 Win32bit", "Sikuli IDE 1.0.0 Win32bit" and "Sikuli-1.0.0-SupplementalStuff". I was using the rc3(r905) version till date. Now I have a few doubts:

1. sikuli rc3(r905) had an installer through which I got Sikuli-IDE installed and I extracted the  sikuli-script.jar available in the installation  folder Sikuli, to get the "sikuli" folder inside the Lib from the extracted folder and placed it in the run time path(inside site-packages in the jython installation directory).
And somewhere in the launchpad answers(related to rc3 version), i saw like either placing "sikuli" inside jython lib-packages or adding sikuli-script.jar as an external library(any one) is enough.
So same is the case here with 1.0.0 as well ? If yes, then placing the sikuli folder from the Supplementalstuff will be enough here as well? Again, then what is the relvance of Sikuli API 1.0.0 Win32bit here?

2.sikuli IDE-1.0.0 Win32bit contains a sikuli-script.jar as well . So does it perform the same function like that of the one in rc3 release ? I mean if I extract it and place it in the jython site-pkgs, will it work fine for Eclipse?  then, do I need to go for the supplemental stuff ?
I did have a look at https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-API/wiki/Usage-in-Java-programming.

Apologies if it seems to be foolish but I'm confused  ;-)
Thanks in advance.