Re: [Question #230996]: load config file without absolute path

vocxpo gave more information on the question:
1. getBundlePath() works, thanks for the detailed solutions!
2. I maintain a common.py, which contains the common functions. Every time common is imported, a 'get_global_params()' function is executed and all the global parameters are loaded from a 'common.cfg' file.
Now I have a some_case.py that imports common. I run it once and it works well. Then I change some settings in common.cfg, rerun the case, but find the case still adopts the old settings, just as the old settings are cached somewhere.
Than's my question.