[Question #231079]: Using sikuli-script.jar with Clojure

I am using Sikuli with Clojure. Sikuli api works fine and I got it from Maven repo. Since Sikuli script is not available on Maven repo I used these steps(https://gist.github.com/stuartsierra/3062743#comment-366326) to include it in my Clojure project. I used sikuli-script.jar that is shipped with SikuliX-IDE-1.0-MacBeta999

If I try to import Env class and use it as below:
(:import [org.sikuli.script Env])

(defn -main
  []
  (println Env/SikuliVersion))

It works perfectly fine

When I try to import App class as below:
(:import [org.sikuli.script App])

I get the following error
[error] org.sikuli.script.FileManager.loadLibrary: Native library could not be extracted nor found: MacUtil

Looks like the jar file is loaded properly but for some reason it is not finding MacUtil class.  It happens with several other classes as well like Finder and etc.

Any idea why is this happening and how can I fix this issue?