Re: [Question #231122]: environment variables to run sikuli .py file from jython

vishakha gave more information on the question:
Hi Raiman,

I am using
Sikuli version = 1.0.0 for windows 64
Jython version = 2.5.3

 I want to run sikuli's .py file using jython from command line.

I have set the Environment variables as follows:

CLASSPATH = C:\Sikuli-IDE-1.0.0-Win64\sikuli-script.jar
JYTHONPATH = C:\jython2.5.3\Lib;C:\Sikuli-IDE-1.0.0-Win64\sikuli-script.jar\Lib

But it is giving following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Scripts\StartMyApp.sikuli\StartMyApp.py", line 1, in <module>
    import org.sikuli.script
ImportError: No module named sikuli

Can you please tell me the correct way to solve this issue?

Thanks,
Vishakha