[Question #231142]: If , elif problem

Hi ,

I'm having problem with if and elif

Sikuli are returning that have some sintax problem , however i researched and I think that my code is ok

I will show the script :

 try:
        find(viewCalendarbutton)
        click(viewCalendarbutton)
        if exists (expectedItem):
            print("TEST PASSED - All kind of hours report was reported")
        elif exists(expectedItem_1):
            print("TEST FAILED - Overtime icon is not displayed)
       elif exists(expectedItem_2):  '''THIS LINE SINTAX ERROR"'''
            print("TEST FAILED - Only external job icon is displayed)
        elif exists(expectedItem_3):
            print("TEST FAILED - External job icon is not displayed)
        elif exists(expectedItem_4):
            print ("TEST FAILED - Only overtime icon is displayed)
        else exists(expectedItem_5):
            print ("TEST FAILED - Only normal activity is displayed)
    except:
        print ("TEST FAILED -  Unknown cause")
        raise Exception

What's the problem