[Question #231358]: I am having finding the right steps to run the Sikuli using python langauge

Hi,

I am trying to run sikuli scripts from the python editor as a python script.
In order to do that.

1. Downloaded the Sikuli X rc03.
2. Copied 930 files into Rc03. I did this because somewhere in the blog, the instructions where to copy the 930 code into Sikuli X Rc3 downloaded files because 930 has patch code. I tried the downloaded RC03 directly but the IDE was crashing with every click.

3. I created a script in sikuli.
4. I have python 2.6 installed on my machine.
5. Now I am trying to run the sikuli on commandline.
6. Unfortunately I cannot use Jython.
7.Please help me if I am have followed the correct directions to install sikuli and what will be the instructions further to run the script successfully from python IDE.
Following command I tried to run from commandline and I started getting errors.

PATH-TO-SIKUL\sikuli-ide.exe -r SikuliTest.sikuli