Re: [Question #231551]: cannot find images running from Tomcat Jenkins

twitty gave more information on the question:
        if (SCREEN.exists(getImagePath(imageName)) == null) {

			LOG.log(Level.WARNING, "Could not find the image: " + imageName);
			result = false;

                }

Actually, I have a method created like that WARNING is generated by the Logger log. I am trying to figure out why only it happens when running from Jenkins deployed in Tomcat. The images file inside C:/.jenkins/..../test-classes has the read access too.
If I run the local Jenkins, it works fine.

Thanks a lot for the response and answer!!