Re: [Question #231495]: highlight (and other region methods?) not working with Region subclass

Matthew Arnold is still having a problem:
I'm currently on version 1.0.0 and as you say, highlight() does return
the expected region.

Still, I get this in the last two lines of the logs:

[log] highlight R[307,71 432x452]@S(0)[0,0 1920x1200] E:Y, T:3.0 for 1.0 secs
[log] highlight R[307,71 432x452]@S(0)[0,0 1920x1200] E:Y, T:3.0 for 1.0 secs

This would suggest that the same areas are being highlighted, and yet
the regions highlighted by the last two lines are different (they
highlight different areas, despite the only difference being a cast).

Are you observing this or are the last two highlights identical for you?