[Question #231764]: create skl file not working/ can't run from scripts

Apologies for my questions i am not a developer and don't really understand python or programming etc. I discovered Sikuli and thought it would work for me because you don't need to be a developer to use it.

I am struggling to run Sikuli scripts from the command line or from a script - i can make a simple sikuli script - clicking buttons etc and make that work but can't get the sikuli scripts to run from a script or command line. Every time i try to create a .skl file it keeps growing larger and larger up to 4gb until i kill the program. It seems like a memory leak or something??? so it seems like the problem is in the creation of the .skl file.

Also struggling to find information on how to use the program, where to run it from, what folder structure should it have etc. I am not sure if i have installed it correctly - i just extracted the zip file i downloaded to my program files folder and then make projects in my documents folder. I have no idea if this is correct or not.

Any help will be gratefully received, thanks.