Re: [Question #231764]: create skl file not working/ can't run from scripts

liam henn gave more information on the question:
Sikuli-IDE-1.0.0-Win64

Windows 7 64bit, 8g Ram, i7

Java 7-25

I also have Java 6 installed but don't know how to make the IDE work
with 6.

I uninstalled all the java i had and reinstalled v6 and v7 to see if
that would help but it didn't. I tried it again earlier and let Sikuli
run making an skl file and it got up to 7gb size before i killed it. It
seems that it crashes while making the skl but somehow the file keeps
growing seemingly forever until i kill Sikuli.

[Part of me wanted to let it run and see what happened, would it eat
everything on my machine, and then turn to the network with an
insatiable appetite, consuming all filespace in its path???]