[Question #232162]: what's the difference between Sikuli-script.jar and sikuli-api ?

Hi,

I’m finding a proper tool for UI test automation, and I found Sikuli is a very good one. I spend some time to run some examples and also write some simple demo with java, it works good. But I do have some confusion about various java packages,  especially the sikuli-script and the sikuli-api. I’m trying to use java as the programing language, and not sure what’s the different between sikuli-script.jar and sikuli-api.jar(https://code.google.com/p/sikuli-api/downloads/list) . Do you know which one should I use, and what’s their difference and relationship?

I appreciate if you can give me more information on this. Thanks in advance.

Nicky