Re: [Question #232233]: [1.0] CUIT Integration - running Sikuli scripts in subprocesses

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Uuups, now I am somewhat surprised.

Since you said to use SIKULIX_HOME, I thought you where using version
1.0.0, but this cannot run .skl this way, because it does not have a
registered executable behind, like RC3 has.

So pls.: what Sikuli exactly are you using and where is this stuff located?
what Windows?
what Java?

I have not yet decided about the future support for some "double-
clickable" sikuli scripts (like .skl with RC3).