[Question #232321]: sikuli running on oracle virtual box

Sikuli click() , type() methods does not seem to work on the oracle virtual box where my GUI APP is running.
It seems that the virtual box cannot be seen as  the window application. It finds the images, but it will not click or type in it. I tried to installed the VirtualBox Guest Additions. It does not seem to help.

Anyways to bypass click and key presses on the virtual box?

Thanks for the answers in advace!