Re: [Question #232321]: sikuli running on oracle virtual box

twitty posted a new comment:
Thanks a lot for suggestions. I tried with doubleClick and switching the
APP. It was able to click on the region and images of the Virtual Box
window. I am running the script from the Eclipse IDE window and the
cursor does not move from the eclipse window to VB after clicking. So,
the typing only happens in the Eclipse window. I think the script has
the admin right because they are saved under C: drive...

thank you!!!