Re: [Question #232542]: [error] NameError ( global name 'find' is not defined )

Int tester confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks RaiMan for sharing your knowledge,

that worked like a charm. I think I found the root of the issue, I have
to have the sub module saved with extn .sikuli, for sikuli to recognize
the functions in the sub.

Also I deleted the .class file in the script folder, before I ran the
script with the new changes.

Really appreciate your help!