Re: [Question #232760]: Screen.text returns unfomatted text win7 (64 bit)

Nikhil is still having a problem:
RaiMan, that is not going to serve my actual purpose. I know the text is
in the screen but don't know its exact location. Again that will depend
upon the screen resolution as well.

However, I did the same way you suggested, restricted the search to one
line of text, still no luck.

Input: I am searching text
Output:
 am
 searching
 text

I have accomplished other aspects of the application with Sikuli, but
the text searching experience is very painful.