Re: [Question #232760]: Screen.text returns unfomatted text win7 (64 bit)

Nikhil confirmed that the question is solved:
Actually I figured it out, Sikuli recognizes very specific set of fonts
with normal font size (say with Times new Roman not even more than 12).
I had to run multiple test cases to come to conclusion.

I still wonder that, I am able to run Sikuli with OS and Java both of 64
bit versions.