[Question #232962]: Sikuli doesn't work if reduce or close Remote Desktop

Hello,

I wrote some scripts under Sikuli which work fine on VM if i look continuously at them.
It works too if i lock my session (Win + L)
NB : I am connected to my VM by classic remote desktop.

But if I choose to reduce my remote deskop or close the connexion (without unlogging the session on VM), the sikuli scripts don't work anymore.

Does anyone know how to resolve my problem ?
Thx in advance