[Question #233046]: IDE and Multiple Monitors

Am I correct in saying that there is not a good way to handle multiple using thee GUI.

One can write the script to look for the 2nd montior, but not an easy way from the GUI to cause the "capture" process to run on the 2nd monitor.  Almost seems like there should be a dynamic "Take screenshot" that provides a indication for the monitor.

Future feature with all the dual monitors on systems these days?

I haven't looked at the code yet to see how hard it would be to add.