Re: [Question #230237]: [1.0 ]Sometimes "wait" hangs in sikuli 1.0

RaiMan requested more information:
Ok, thanks for clarification.

The click in the end is a Java Robot mouse click, that is performed on a
point on the screen.

This point usually is evaluated by a search operation for a given image
on the screen (with all the options you have like restricting the search
to a region, use Patterns, ...).

So if it looks like a click is hanging, it must be a click of the form
click(some_image_or_pattern), since a click(some_point) cannot hang (it
might do nothing in some situations, where programmatic mouse actions
are blocked by the system or app).

So we are back to the point, that you think, you have situations where a
search operation hangs and does not come back, though the search
operation should have been either successful (the visual had appeared)
or not successful, because the visual did not appear in the given region
after the given (explicit or implicit) timeout (this usually should
produce a FindFailed exception, with the exception of exists(), that
simply returns false in this case).

Together with my final works these days for the service update 1.0.1, I
will again look into the code, add some debug options and run some long-
run-tests.

Do you have any additional patterns, that might help to focus the
problem area?