[Question #233077]: scripts not running from IDE

I have installed Sikuli 1.0.0.  Java 7 Windows Server 2003  SP2.

I launch the IDE and have saved a script it as images saved  as I got caught by that bug.  the first line is a popup to see if it starts.  if I run the script from the IDE then nothing happens the IDE just closes.

This is a new environment for me so not sure how to find out what is going on, if anyone can help it would be great.

Adrian