Re: [Question #233257]: Capture a region JAVA sikuli

What happens if you try to use
reg = selectRegion();

in the Sikuli-IDE or with the interactive Jython prompt using sikuli-
script.cmd -i ?

I only have a chance, to test it later on on my Win7 64. Hope it is not
a bug ;-)

--- Sikuli Java API
Yes, it is very different on the API level, but similar according to the features. Not sure, wether it has a selectRegion() similar function.

--- 6 jars to be cross platform
I am just finalizing the service update 1.0.1 to be released the next days: there will be an option, to have one sikuli-java.jar, that works on windows, mac and linux automagically just out of the box for Java and Jython development. So you might simply use this jar with your Java developement in your IDE, pack this jar with your application and every one can download and use it without any additional efforts.