Re: [Question #233046]: IDE and Multiple Monitors

--1. thanks for feedback .

--2. Sikuli-API ... Sikuli-Slides
It seems you are talking about Sikuli Java API (http://code.google.com/p/sikuli-api/) which is a Java only development, that can be used with Java and Java aware scripting language. It is to some extent feature but not API compatible to Sikuli X and has no IDE.
It is owned by Tom Yeh and his team at his university. He is one of the starting developers of SikuliX, but now concentrates on his own stuff.

--3. SikuliX developement
I have taken over the further development of SikuliX (https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-IDE) and I will continue to support Windows, Mac and Linux.

--4. Multi-monitor on Linux
I have not tested any features yet in this area on Linux, but it should principally work. I have it on my list ;-)

--5. Target offset GUI
When you click on an image thumbnail in IDE, the Preview window with its 3 tabs should come up and the target offset should be selectable. Might be, that the related image must be visible on the screen in that moment.
This whole area of image attribute handling will be renewed with version 1.1 (fullscreen transparent overlay).