Re: [Question #233292]: How to make zoom-in/zoom-out on Google maps?

alicewang is still having a problem:
Yeah, i understand ,if the target is the PC screen ,yeah ,it works .my target is the phone screen which show on the pc according the adb ,the map which i want to zoom in/out is installed in the phone, wheel function is not workable here .
So if wheel is not workable , my  another way is hold one press action ,then do a  dragdrop action at the same time.Does sikuli support it ? Thanks your kindly help!!