[Question #233321]: Identify specific checkbox

I am trying to automate a desktop application. The screen I am stuck up with has a around 5 checkboxes, one below the other. I am trying Sikuli to recognize a specific checkbox and click on the same. This is what I have implemented

1) I have used the "Create Region" to identify the area of the checkbox along with the related text (in preferences text recognition and OCR has been enabled
2) Then I am using the click function to check the checkbox

But I am getting random results - the checkbox being checked is not the one I am looking for.

It would be great if someone can help me find a way out of this situation.