[Question #233355]: Capture does not seem to capture the correct region in dual monitor environment

Hi,

I have been using Sikuli for 2 years and I just started using the new Sikuli API for Mac. I noticed that using capture(region) does not seem to work correctly with dual monitor setup. Just wanted to find out if I am doing something wrong, although using Sikuli Script X-1.0rc3 seems to work fine with the same code.

Code goes something like this:
r = createRegion(x, y, w, h)
highlight(r)   // This highlights the correct region.
capture(r) // This captures the incorrect region.

I have dual monitor setup, my OSX dock/system menu bar is on the external monitor, the region that I want to capture is also in the external monitor and calling highlight shows that. However calling the capture with the same region object uses the laptop monitor. I restarted OSX and still the same problem. Using the SCREEN constant to capture also uses the laptop monitor but in the docs its says:
"Mac: The monitor, that has the System Menu Bar, is always Screen(0) and mapped to the default SCREEN."

And like I said the same code works fine with Sikuli Script X-1.0rc3.