[Question #233360]: How to use the location object

I am aware that Sikuli provides Region function to ensure that only a specific area of the screen is referenced. But while implementing this I am still facing issues with identification. Hence I would like the provide the script the specific location of the screen elements which I want Sikuli to identify.
It would be great if someone can provide me directions (or code snippets if possible) of how to use the Location object in conjunction with the Region object.
Also, does the location object capture relative screen location or absolute one.