[Question #233428]: Excel support in Sikuli

I am trying to implement a test automation solution using Sikuli wherein the test data needs to be read from various cells of an excel sheet. The format of the excel sheet is fixed and will always remain same in terms of the no of columns / type of values.

I would like to know the kind of support Sikuli provides for using Excel. I am aware there is a relevant Python module available. But my knowledge of Python is limited.