[Question #233463]: appfocus and switchApp inconsistency with click

I'm having trouble using switchApp() and App.focus():

If I just cycle back and forth between two windows, it can do this indefinitely and I've verified in testing. However, if I click in any part of the current window, the next switchApp() or App.focus() call fails to bring the other window to the front. Instead, the icon in the taskbar starts flashing. The program continues to run and no more window focus switches happen. Sikuli reports no errors.

This happens with all different kinds of windows and clicking in various locations in the windows. I first noticed this in RDP and a command prompt window but like I've said I've tested it with other windows and clicking in various locations within the window.

Essentially, if I interact with the current window at all, it causes the next window focus switch to fail, but Sikuli doesn't even report an error.

I'm using Windows Server 2008 R2 enterprise

Please help!!

Best,

Spencer