[Question #233603]: DropDown menu disappears if setShowActions is set to True

Hi,

I have experienced an issue described in BUG #950603 and in most of the cases, when I use DropDown menu with disabled highlight, the problem is eliminated.

However it seems that there is a same behavior appears when using setShowActions(True) option. When this option is set to True, and I try to detect a line from DropDown menu, the whole menu closes. When I set the parameter to setShowAction(False), the behavior is normal.

It is important to mention that such behavior didn't appear in all cases.
Is it issue related to the same defect?

Thanks!
Eugene