[Question #233733]: Is there a way to combine CTRL and WHEEL_UP to zoom in on web pages?

I am currently trying to use the OCR in sikuli to grab text from a region of the screen and it works perfectly if I have the web page zoomed in.  I am wondering if there is a way to do the CTRL + scroll wheel in sikuli and then i know how to revert the zoom back.

I am able to use the GUI components in chrome to do it, but a simple line of code to do the commands would be much simpler and less chance for failure.

I am thinking something like:

type(wheel(region1, WHEEL_UP, 5), KeyModifier.CTRL)

thanks for your help!