Re: [Question #233740]: Sikuli Is Not Reading entire XML File

---  from xml.dom import minidom
confirmed: there is some sort of problem with this import.
But it only happens, when a script is run (either with Sikuli or with plain Jython).
In interactive mode (Sikuli as well as Jython) it works.
So it seems to be a Jython problem, but currently I cannot tell you why.
Since I am currently busy with 1.0.1, I have no time to track this down.

You might find out, wether there is another xml module, that you can
use.

--- HTML formatting problems in message area
It is on the list, but with low priority.