[Question #233860]: Region.find or Region.findAll problem in Sikuli Version 1.0.1

Hi All,

I have attempted to use a loop with Region.find() and Region.findAll() to perform actions on a web page that contains the same icon multiple times.  I first set the region and then go through the process (see code below).

My problem is that the region I have set is not respected by the find actions as icons outside of that range (region) are being clicked in the process with results in exception errors being thrown.

Any ideas of what I may be doing wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance for your input!

reg = Region(413,248,680,510)
while reg.inside().find("1376053585710.png"):
    click("1376053585710.png")
    find("1376053640208.png")
    click("1376053656049.png")
    find("1376053684932.png")