[Question #234061]: Alternative way to download the jar

I was trying to install the new release using the "fat" jar file according to the instructions.
However for some reason my download fails. I believe it to be some network restriction I have on this PC.

Is there any way I can perform the installation? Can I download the relevant file\s directly, not through the runSetup.cm installer?

I'm specifically interested in Pack 2 since I run the scripts from command line using sikuli-script.cmd.

Thanks!
Eugene