[Question #234082]: Stand-alone jar of Sikuli

Hello,

I just wanted to ask if there is still a stand-alone jar file that contains all of Sikuli and does NOT require internet-access?

I would like to use it in an environment where all files have to be checked first and no Internet connections are allowed, so it is not possible to use sikuli-setup.jar as this attempts to download the required dependencies on startup.

If it helps - I would need this for Windows 7 (64-bit) while using Java6.

Thanks in advance and great work on Sikuli!

Cheers.