[Question #234093]: Is there a way to create a new CSV file, then write to specific cells

So I would like to know if certain stages of my GUI testing are successful (i.e. if an element displayed correctly, record a pass)
I am currently doing this with .txt files but this is clunky and hard to read. I would like to be able to create a .CSV file and then input data into specific cells, so for example I would want to input "Field 1 Validation Check" into cell [1][1]  then in cell [1][2] i would like to input pass or fail.  Anyone help on this is appreciated!