[Question #234120]: [1.0.1] - Is there any reliable fallback procedure?

I would really like to test the new version of Sikuli in my environment but I afraid that something will go wrong and my current scripts will stop working. Is there any reliable fallback procedure to return to the previous Sikuli settings?

Will just copying the files do the job?
For example, I have my current Sikuli stuff inside C:\Sikuli folder. If I rename this folder and then just copy (without the official install process) the following files into clean c:\Sikuli, will it work?

libs <dir>
runScript.cmd
sikuli-script.jar

I only use Sikuli command line script

If then I can just move all the files back to their original locations, will it  restore the initial setup?

Thanks!
Eugene