Re: [Question #234078]: Sikuli Script working fine on machine its created , but not identifying images on another environment.

AliSaggu is still having a problem:
Thanks RaiMan for your help here .

Is there any way , I can use region based searches  and region specified
clicks (Target OfSet) so that my script could be independent of screen
resolution ,  image rendering / size and OS environment ?

I tried using Region.inside().find() , but even that requires a change
of similarity threshold from machine to machine , when identifying
images .

Thanks .