Re: [Question #234120]: [1.0.1] - Is there any reliable fallback procedure?

Eugene S is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Thank you for your answer!
So just to sum it up:
1. I can take my current Sikuli folder (C:\Sikuli) and place it in some backup location as is, say "C:\Sikuli_backup".
2. Perform regular 1.0.1 installation to let's say the same folder -> C:\Sikuli
3. If then, for any reason, I want to fall back to 1.0.0, I can just delete\replace whatever there is currently in my C:\Sikuli folder and restore the original contents from "C:\Sikuli_backup" back to "C:\Sikuli".

After such scenario, everything is supposed to work as before?

I just wasn't sure what's the new setup procedure actually does (for
example it might write some kind of path locations somewhere..).

Thanks!
Eugene