Re: [Question #234192]: Sikuli in ANT/MAVEN/Jenkins

j proposed the following answer:
You can set your return code manually with sys.exit e.g. like this at
the end of your python script:

# .. run code

if (failed):
    sys.exit(1)
else:
    sys.exit(0)

so you have to determine the success of your script manually.

My bachelor thesis was about a testing framework with sikuli that was
automated with jenkins and ant, so it definitely works.

If you run a pure java script, the exit code should work as far as I
know.

As I am from Germany as well and wrote my bachelor thesis partly about Sikuli, I'm very curious about your thesis and what you exactly you are trying to do. Maybe you want to tell me a little more and I may be able to help you somehow.
If you want to, write me a mail to j_the_k@xxxxxx