Re: [Question #234279]: Getting un.security.validator.ValidatorException

Joanne Chao is still having a problem:
Thanks, the updated sikuli-setup.jar seemed to bypass the security
vaidation.  I first deleted everything C:\Sikuli and repeatED the same
steps using the udpated jar file.  I believe the installation is
successful as shown in SikuliX-1.0.1-SetupLog.txt

[debug (8/19/13 3:17:05 PM)] Sikuli-Script startup: 9079
[debug (8/19/13 3:17:14 PM)] RunSetup: ... SikuliX Setup seems to have ended successfully ;-)
I can see that runIDE.cmd also got created in the folder and was able to invoke it to bring up the IDE.  Just to confirm -
1. I should not exepct anything to be installed under C:\Program Files (different than the previous version)
2. I have added C:\Sikuli\libs to my PATH enviornment
3. Anything else?

Thanks again!